Apart from choosing talents, essentially the most difficult what to determine while leveling is which glyphs you need to choose. Obviously, different glyphs are geared towards different playstyles and situations, and as a result, it may be way too complicated for a new comer to the category to figure out what works where. Thankfully for you personally, I’ve come up with this handy primer that takes the guesswork from it and saves you wasting wow gold for sale on trying out different glyphs.
1. Starting Glyph (Level 15) – Glyph of Judgment. Your Judgments deal 10% more damage. Pretty self-explanatory. Paladins are certainly not exactly DPS gods at lower levels, making this definitely a great increase in the proper direction, and since you will end up utilizing a Judgment spell whenever it’s off relax, there isn’t any too tricky involved here.
2. First Minor Glyph (Level 15) – Glyph of Blessing of Might. Improves the duration of this Blessing of Might spell by 20 min when cast on yourself. Another simple choice. Retribution means smashing, and smashing means Blessing of Might. Less self-buffing means more mana for smashing. It’s an easy choice.
3. Second Major Glyph (Level 30) – Glyph of Seal of Command. Enhances the probability of dealing Seal of Command damage by 20%. When you can obtain this, Seal of Command should be much of your damage Seal, so replacing the same with chance for this to activate by 20% is a nice sweet deal. You will see a serious DPS upgrade with this particular glyph, considerably more so than with another of one’s choices at this level.
4. Second Minor Glyph (Level 50) – Glyph on the Wise. Cuts down on the mana expense of your Seal of Wisdom spell by 50%. When you really need to mana up, the less you will need to invest for getting yourself refilled, the higher. Since you’ll probably always be using Blessing of Might most likely as of this level, it isn’t worth grabbing one of the other minor glyphs yet.
5. Third Minor Glyph (Level 70) – Glyph of Lay on Hands. Reduces the cooldown of your Lay on Hands spell by 5 min. At this time it’s less an issue of “What’s very useful?” as opposed to “What’s less useless?”. This glyph is mildly useful if you are in bad spots more frequently than you must, however in general it’s simply filler. When you’re using other Blessings frequently, or maybe you thinking about grinding lots of Undead, you may find one of several other minor glyphs more useful.
6. Third Major Glyph (Level 80) – Glyph of Crusader Strike. Cuts down on mana expense of your Crusader Strike ability by 20%. It’s nice to go longer without drinking. Since you will end up using Crusader Strike every time its up, this computes with a good amount of mana saved in the end. While you are in AoE-friendly situations, you might want to get Glyph of Divine Storm instead.
Bear in mind what works best for me may not necessarily meet your needs exactly. In the event that on the list of glyphs isn’t working for your playstyle, swap out for an additional pair that augments a spell you utilize more. On the whole, Personally i think that the set of glyphs I detailed work most effectively selections for their level, and they are the approaches ideal towards standard tasks regarding leveling. Happy hunting! *75pjijl6